We are looking for an exceptional Sales Manager to join our dynamic team within our flagship store in the heart of London.
The ideal candidate for this role will be:
- A seasoned seller with proven experience of working to targets in Men’s Luxury Tailoring/Fashion
- Well presented with proven experience in communicating & interacting with high profile individuals & high net worth individuals
- Willing to work in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Able to thrive under pressure
- In possession of an excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written, with the ability to engage in conversation with customers, peers and managers
- A team player, who is self sufficient and self-motivated with the ability to deal with challenging requests with calmness and composure
- Experienced in building and developing a client database
- Confident, professional, friendly with excellent customer communications skills
- Highly driven to meet and exceed sales goals and customer expectations
- Sharp with an eye for detail when it comes to store, product & own presentation
- Passionate and knowledgable about suit fabrics, styles & cuts, luxury brands and services
- Managing staff to guarantee optimum shop floor cover during key trading periods, standard reviews of retail staff
- Managing housekeeping and Health & Safety issues as required
- Developing action plans to increase sales, capitalize on trends, address problem areas
Additional language skills are extremely desirable but not essential. To be successful you must have five years of proven experience in a luxury role within menswear.
How To Apply
Please send a copy of your CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.